What is commercial law?
Being an entrepreneur means dealing with many challenges, including managing the legal aspects of running a business. Your business depends on its ability to understand the commitments and potential risks of any contracts it enters into.
Our commercial law solicitors advise businesses on and draft a wide range of contracts they enter daily. We help small businesses, startups, and companies across England and Wales.
Whom our commercial lawyers can help.
We can help you with any contract or transaction, including agency agreements, joint ventures, commercial contracts, etc.
Over the years, our team has used their experience to help and advise companies across various industries. We can assess, prepare, and negotiate all types of business arrangements. Below we've listed some of our more common services.
- Draft or review business agreements and contracts
- Incorporating and advising on the structure of new ventures
- Reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements (NDA's)
- Advising on data protection laws, including GDPR compliance
- Resolving business disputes, including litigation
- Advising on matters relating to employment law
- Advising companies on regulatory and compliance matters
- Advising master franchisors and franchisee's on franchising and business operations
- Advising businesses on their copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights.
Why choose our commercial solicitors?
As experienced, commercially savvy solicitors, our team understands how important it is for your business to make sound decisions based on accurate information.
Our flexible pricing options ensure you receive the best value for money.
We also provide confidential consultations with no obligation to retain us.
We understand that every client is different, so we will tailor our services to meet yours. We aim to be as efficient as possible to keep costs down and deliver excellent service at all times.
If you'd like to talk to someone about how we might be able to help you and your business, feel free to call us at any time on 01902 504 411 or fill in the form below with your details. One of our commercial solicitors will get back to you within 24 hours.